Services for all family
Diagnosis and treatment of acute and chronic illnesses
- Cholesterol and triglycerides control
- Thyroid problems
- Gastric Diseases
- Respiratory Illnesses
- Ear and Eye Infection
- Skin problems
- Annual Exam for Adults
- Blood Test
- Prostate Examination (over 50 yr)
- Colon Cancer Detection
- Sexual transmitted diseases
- Well child exam
- Blood test
- Sport exam
- Pap test
- Transvaginal ultrasound
- Breast ultrasound
- Patients over 40 years of age will be offered the services of peripheral bone densitometry and hormonal profile (Fsh, Lh, Estradiol, Prolctin, DHEA).
- Patients with abnormal pap smear results will be offered a colposcopy and a directed cervical biopsy.
- Patients with perimenopausal and/or menstrual disorders will receive medical treatment and endometrial biopsy.
- Patients with Bartholino’s gland infection will proceed to drain or marsupial the gland, depending on the case.
- Patients with warty lesions in the vulva-perineal region will be removed with electrocautery.
- Patients of reproductive age (18-35) and with menstrual disorders, medical treatment will be offered according to the desire to become pregnant.
- Patients in search of a family planning method will be counseled according to their reproductive age, the number of pregnancies, and subsisting diseases.
- Patients with a desire to get pregnant will be offered a reproductive hormonal profile (Fsh, Lh, estradiol and prolactin) between days 3-5 of the cycle and progesterone betweendays 21-23 cycle. An endometrial biopsy will be offered to rule out the infectious
component and hysterosonography to verify the patency of the fallopian tubes.
- Pregnancy Complications
Surgical procedures for women
- Endometrial biopsy
- Insertion and removal of intrauterine devices
General surgical procedures
- Skin Lesions
- Removal and Treatment Treatment of hemorrhoids
- Hair loss treatment
- Wart removal
- Removal of foreign bodies Intra-articular injections
Immigration medical exam
- Blood test fees
- Physician exam